In this episode Gemma is joined by Jo Gifford, founder of the Killer Content Academy, to talk about how to step away from the insanity online.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Ali Brown's fantastic podcast: https://alibrown.com/2017/04/08/stop-the-online-insanity-glambition-radio-episode-105-with-ali-brown/
- Tara Newman: https://www.taranewmancoaching.com/
- Blow up the Blueprint (Jo's Facebook group): https://www.facebook.com/groups/356692711204788/
- Income claim marketing is a recipe for disaster - here's what to do instead (article by Nathalie Lussier): https://ambitionally.com/generate-more-leads/advertising/income-claim-marketing/
- James Altucher: http://www.jamesaltucher.com
- And as promised...
For more simply smart strategies and business inspiration, find Gemma here: http://gemmawent.co.uk/
For more creative thinking tips, find Jo here: https://www.jogifford.co/